Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Have you been affected by COVID-19?! Are you concerned about finances & supporting yourself or your family through these difficult times? ACS Commercial Roofing is your solution for long-term security in employment. We are searching for candidates that are looking to make an impact in the industry, as we continue to grow. ACS has been fortunate to continue in full-capacity to assist our clients in all roofing needs during these uncertain times, & we’re hiring NOW!
ACS Commercial Roofing has a culture of service. Our leadership serves our employees, allowing our employees to serve our clients. By empowering our employees & providing them the tools they need to succeed, our clients benefit from a knowledgeable, passionate team.
- You will work with the best, & have opportunities to advance with the company.
- ACS provides a unique environment to thrive in the Commercial Roofing Industry.
- We work with cutting-edge technology- providing the best resources for our employees.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are in need of a Service Technician, who has a basic knowledge of construction, along with knowledge of tools & how to use them. Must be comfortable with climbing up & down a ladder to access roof tops. (HINT- Interest & motivation in learning will allow you the opportunity to advance with the company!)
- Good understanding of construction & tool knowledge
- New Environment Every Day (no one likes the same old thing)
- Great Pay & Compensation
WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
ACS Commercial Roofing is located conveniently in East Nashville, TN. We are just east of downtown Nashville, across the Cumberland River. This is a newly renovated area consisting of new homes, condo’s, & several mixed-use businesses. East Nashville is also known for Shelby Bottoms Park, & some creative new restaurants.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY WITH US:
- Long-Term Job Security
- Health Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Friendly Culture & Great Employees
- Excellent Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Paternity Leave
NO CALLS OR DROP-INS, PLEASE.